Justin Taylor interviewed David Dockery, President of Trinity International University, about Christian higher education. Dockery has been in this realm for most of his years of ministry, either as a professor or a president. The interview is about 20 minutes long and it is worthwhile to hear Dockery’s assessment of Christian higher education, his explanation of the importance of the Christian Intellectual Tradition and the series he edits, and his counsel to leaders. Taylor included a breakdown of the interview:
- 00:18 – How long have you been involved with Christian higher education?
- 01:56 – How have you seen Christian higher education change over the years?
- 05:01 – What is the current state of Christian higher education?
- 09:51 – What is the Reclaiming the Christian Intellectual Tradition series?
- 12:07 – How do you envision the Reclaiming the Christian Intellectual Tradition series being used?
- 14:46 – What advice would you give to potential leaders?
If anyone is interested to hear what Trinity International University is about these days, listen to this interview.